(1) Parhamfar M, Badoei Dalfard A, Khaleghi M, Hassanshahian M. Isolation of phosphatase-producing phosphate solubilizing bacteria from Loriya hot spring: Investigation of phosphate solubilizing in the presence of different parameters. Biological Journal of Microorganism. 2014; 3 (9):75-88
(2) Chen R, Xue G, Chen P, Yao B, Yang W, Ma Q, et al. Transgenic maize plants expressing a fungal phytase gene. Transgenic Research. 2008; 17 (4):633-643.
(3) Huang H, Luo H, Wang Y, Fu D, Shao N, Wang G, et al. A novel phytase from Yersinia rohdei with high phytate hydrolysis activity under low pH and strong pepsin conditions. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. 2008; 80(3):417-426.
(4) Raghavendra P, Halami PM. Screening, selection and characterization of phytic acid degrading lactic acid bacteria from chicken intestine. International Journal of Food Microbiology. 2009; 133 (1-2):129-134.
(5) Esakkiraj P, Sandoval G, Sankaralingam S, Immanuel G, Palavesam A. Preliminary optimization of solid-state phytase production by moderately halophilic Pseudomonas AP-MSU 2 isolated from fish intestine. Annals of Microbiology. 2010; 60 (3):461-468.
(6) Jorquera M, Martinez O, Maruyama F, Marschner P, Mora ML. Current and future biotechnological applications of bacterial phytases and phytase-producing bacteria. Microbes and Environments. 2008; 23 (3):182-191.
(7) Shivange AV, Serwe A, Dennig A, Roccatano D, Haefner S, Schwaneberg U. Directed evolution of a highly active Yersinia mollaretii phytase. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. 2011; 95 (2):405-418.
(8) Selvamohan T, Ramadas V, Rejibeula M. Optimization of phytase production by Pseudomonas sp. Isolated from poultry faces. International Journal of Modern Engineering Research. 2012; 2 (3):1326-1330.
(9) Roy MP, Poddar M, Singh KK, Ghosh S. Purification, characterization and properties of phytase from Shigella sp. CD2. Indian Journal of Biochemistry and Biophysics. 2012; 49 (4):266-271.
(10) Yoon SJ, Choi YJ, Min HK, Cho KK, Kim JW, Lee SC, et al. Isolation and identification of phytase-producing bacterium, Enterobacter sp. 4, and enzymatic properties of phytase enzyme. Enzyme Microbiology and Technology. 1996; 18 (6):449-454.
(11) Mopera LE, Ohtani M, Sekiguchi S, Sone T, Abe A, Tanaka M, et al. Purification and characterization of phytase from Klebsiella pneumonia 9-3B. Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering. 2012; 113 (5):562-567.
(12) Singh B, Satyanarayana T. Phytase production by a thermophilic mould Sporotrichum thermophile in solid-state fermentation and its potential applications. Bioresource Technology. 2008; 99 (8):2824-2830.
(13) Roopesh K, Ramachandran S, Nampoothiri KM, Szakacs G, Pandey A.. Comparison of phytase production on wheat bran and oilcakes in solid-state fermentation by Mucor racemosus. Bioresource Technology. 2006; 97 (3):506–511.
(14) Shamna KS, Rajamanikandan KCP, kumar DJM, Balakumaran MD, Kalaichelvan PT. Extracellular production of phytases by a native Bacillus subtilis strain. Annals of Biological Research. 2012; 3 (2):979-987.
(15) Mittal A, Singh G, Goyal V, Yadav A, Aneja KR, Gautam SK, et al. Isolation and biochemical characterization of acido-thermophilic extracellular phytase producing bacterial strain for potential application in poultry feed. Jundishapur Journal of Microbiology. 2011; 4 (4):273-282.
(16) Popanich S, Klomsiri C, Dharmsthiti S. Thermo-acido-tolerant phytase production from a soil bacterium in a medium containing rice bran and soybean meal extract. Bioresource Technology. 2003; 87 (3):295-298.
(17) Dahiya S, Singh N, Rana JS. Optimization of growth parameters of phytase producing fungus using RSM. Journal of Scientific & Industrial Research. 2009; 68 (11):955-959.
(18) Sreedevi S, Reddy BN. Isolation, Screening and Optimization of phytase production from newly isolated Bacillus sp. C43. International Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Science. 2012; 2 (2):218-231.
(19) Dobereiner J, Day JM, Dart PJ. Nitrogenase activity and oxygen sensitivity of the Paspalum notatum-Azotobacter paspali association. Journal of General Microbiology. 1972; 71(1):103-116.
(20) Zhang Z, Yuen G, Sarath G, Penheiter AR. Chitinases from the plant disease biocontrol agent, Stentrophomonas maltophilia C3. Phytopathology. 2001; 91 (2):204-211.
(21) Bradford MM. A rapid and sensitive method for the quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing the principle of protein-dye binding. Analytical biochemistry. 1976; 72 (1):248-254.
(22) Laemmli UK. Cleavage of structural protein during the assembly of the lead of bacteriophage T4. Nature. 1970; 227 (5259):680-685.
(23) Weisburg WG, Barns SM, Pelletier DA, Lane DJ. 16S ribosomal DNA amplification for phylogenetic study. Journal of Bacteriology. 1991; 173 (2):697-703.
(24) Garrity GM, Brenner DJ, Krieg NR, Staley JT. Bergeyˊs manual of systematic bacteriology. 2nd ed. Springer. Vol 2. Part B; 2005.
(25) Greiner R, Konietzny U. Phytase for Food Application. Food Technology and Biotechnology. 2006; 44 (2):125–140.
(26) Hosseinkhani B, Emtiazi G, Nahvi I. Analysis of phytase producing bacteria (Pseudomonas sp.) from poultry faeces and optimization of this enzyme production. African Journal of Biotechnology. 2009; 8 (17):4229-4232.
(27) Shobirin AMH, Farouk A, Greiner R. Potential phytate-degrading enzyme producing bacteria isolated from Malaysian maize plantation. African Journal of Biotechnology. 2009; 8 (15):3540-3546.
(28) Lan GQ, Abdullah N, Jalaludin S, Ho YW. Purification and characterization of a phytase from Mitsuokella jalaludinii, a bovine rumen bacterium. African Journal of Biotechnology. 2011; 10 (59):12766-12776.
(29) Kim HW, Kim YO, Lee JH, Kim KK, Kim YJ. Isolation and characterization of a phytase with improved properties from Citrobacter braakii. Biotechnology Letters. 2003; 25 (15):1231-1234.
(30) Greiner R, Haller E, Konietzny U, Jany KD. Purification and characterization of a phytase from Klebsiella terrigena. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics. 1997; 341 (2):201-206.