(1) Harris PM. Mineral nutrition. In: Harris PM, editor. The potato crop: The scientific basis for improvement. 2nd ed. London: Chapman and Hall; 1992. p 163-213.
(2) Ministry of Jihad-e-agriculture, Bureau of Statistics and Information Technology. Agricultural statistic letter. Iran: Ministry of Jihad-e-agriculture Press; 2011. 119 p.
(3) Rowe RC., Sally A., Richard MR. Fusarium dry rot and seed-piece decay of potato. Columbus: The Ohio State University Press; 2006.
(4) Saremi H. Fusarium biology, ecology and taxonomy. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad: Jihad Daneshgahi Press; 2005. 153 p.
(5) Rebell G. Fusarium: Diseases, Biology and Taxonomy. University Park: The Pennsylvania State University Press; 1981.
(6) Cullen DW., Toth IK., Pitkin R., Boonhan N., Walsh K et al. Use of quantitative molecular diagnostic assays to investigate Fusarium dry rot in potato stocks and soil. Phytopathology 2005; 95 (12): 1462- 71.
(7) Theron DJ., Holz G. Predication of potato dry rot based on the presence of Fusarium in soil adhering to tuber at harvest. Plant Disease 1991; 75 (2): 126- 30.
(8) Marasas WFO., Nelson PE., Toussoun TA. Toxigenic Fusarium species, identification and mycotoxicology. University Park: Pennsylvania State University Press; 1984. 328 p.
(9) Hudson DE., Orr PH. Incidence of mechanical injury to potatoes during certain storage- related handling operations in the Red River valley production area. American Journal of Potato Research 1977; 54 (1): 11- 21.
(10) Guenthner JF. The international potato industry. Cambridge: Woodhead Publishing LTD; 2001. 222 p.
(11) Carnegie SF., Ruthven AD., Lindsay DA., Hall TD. Effect of fungicides applied to seed potato tubers at harvest or after grinding on fungal storage disease and plant development. Annals of Applied Biology 1990; 116 (1): 61- 72.
(12) Phillip W., Hammerschmit R., Kirk W. Fusarium dry rot. Lansing: Michigan State University Press; 2007.
(13) Lenc L., Łukanowski A., Sadowski Cz. The use of PCR amplification in determining the toxiogenic potential of Fusarium sambucinum and F. solani isolated from potato tubers with symptoms of dry rot. Bydgoszcz Poland Phytopathology 2008; 48 (1): 13- 23.
(14) Selman L., Andrews N., Masley A. Diagnosing tuber abnormalities in Western Oregon and Washington. Corvallis: Oregon State University Press; 2008.
(15) Leach SS., Webb RE. Resistance of selected potato cultivars and clones to Fusarium dry rot. Phytopathology 1981; 71 (8): 623-629.
(16) Sharif G., Ershad D. A list of fungi on cultivated plants, shrubs and trees of Iran. Tehran: Plant Pests and Diseases Research Institute Press; 1966.
(17) Karimi AR. Wilt of potato plants and dry rot of potato tubers. Iranian Journal of Plant Pathology 1970; 6 (1-2): 35- 53.
(18) Nasr-Esfahani M. A survey on potato loss in storages of Esfahan. Seed and Plant Production Journal 2003; 19 (2): 191- 208.
(19) Nasr-Esfahani M. Fusarium species associated with dry rot of potato tubers in Esfahan, Iran. Iranian Journal of Plant Pathology 1998; 34 (3-4): 225- 32.
(20) Mostofi zadeh-Ghalamfarsa R., Banihashemi Z. Identification and pathogenicity of Fusarium spp. associated with potato tuber rot in south-east of Fars province. In: Proceeding of 14th Iranian Plant Protection Congress. Esfahan: Esfahan University of Technology Press; 2000. 305 p.
(21) Falahati Rastgar M., Ghale Dozdani H., Jafarpour B. Etiology of potato dry rot in Khorasan province. In: Proceeding of 14th Iranian Plant Protection Congress. Esfahan: Esfahan University of Technology Press; 2000. 305 p.
(22) Azadvar M., Najafinia M., Ershad D. Study on causal agents of potato tuber rot in store and cold-room of Jiroft region. Pajouhesh-Va-Sazandegi 2006; 75 (2): 97-101.
(23) Nasr-Esfahani M. Susceptibility assessment of potato cultivars to Fusarium dry rot species. Potato Research 2005; 48 (3-4): 215- 26.
(24) Choiseul J., Allen L., Carnegie SF. Fungi causing tuber dry rots of seed potatoes in storage in Scotland. Potato Research 2007; 49 (4): 241- 53.
(25) Peters JC., Les AK., Cullen DW., Sullivan L., Stroud GP., Cunnington AC. Characterization of Fusarium spp. responsible for dry rot of potato in Great Britain. Plant Pathology 2008; 57 (2): 262- 71.
(26) Nelson PE., Toussaun TA., Cook RJ. Fusarium: Diseases., Biology and Taxonomy. University Park: The Pennsylvania State University Press; 1981.
(27) Booth C. The genus Fusarium. Wallingford: CAB press; 1971. 237p.
(28) Nelson PE., Toussoun TA., Marasas WFO. Fusarium: Species: An illustrated manual for identification. University Park: The Pennsylvania State University Press; 1983. 193 p.
(29) El-Hassan KE., El-Saman MG., Mosa AA., Mostafa MH. Variation among Fusarium spp., the causal of potato tuber dry rot in their pathogenicity and mycotoxins production. Egyptian Journal of Phytopathology 2007;35 (2): 53- 68.
(30) Roshandel S., Babaie A., Taheri A., Morshedi A. Potato health management. Tehran: Hadian Press; 2006. 447 p.
(31) Hooker WJ. Compendium of potato diseases. Saint Paul: APS Press; 1981. 125 p.
(32) Varns JL., Schaper LA., Preston DA. Potato losses during the first 3months of storage of processing. American Potato Journal 1985; 62 (8): 930- 23.
(33) Hanson LE., Schwager SJ., Loria R. Sensitivity to Thiabendazole in Fusarium species associated with dry rot of potato. Phytopathology 1996; 86 (4): 378- 84.
(34) Behroozin M., Assadi P. Report on three Fusarium species as the causal agents of the basal and root rot of onion and their distribution in East Azarbaijan. Iranian Journal of Plant Pathology 1994; 30 (1-2): 41- 9.
(35) Ershad D. Fungi of Iran. Tehran: Agricultural Research, Education and Extension Organization Press; 1995. 874 p.
(36) Zare R., Ershad D. Fusarium species isolated from cereals in Gorgan area. Iranian Journal of Plant Pathology 1997; 33 (1-2): 1- 14.
(37) Cullen DW., Toth IK., Pitkin R., Boonhan N., Walsh K et al. Use of quantitative molecular diagnostic assays to investigate Fusarium dry rot in potato stocks and soil. Phytopathology 2005; 95 (12): 1462- 71.
(38) Schisler A., Slininger PJ., Bothast RJ. Effects of antagonists cell concentration and two-strain mixtures on biological control of Fusarium dry rot of potatoes. Phytopathology 1997; 87 (2): 177- 83.
(39) Gerlach W., Nirenberg H. The genus Fusarium. A pictorial atlas. Berlin: BBA Press; 1982. 406 p.
(40) Saremi H. The Fusarium importance in agriculture. Ardabil: Ardabil Azad University Press; 1997.
(41) Karampour F., Hejaroud GA. Fusarium solanias the Chickpea black root rot agent in Iran. Iranian Journal of Plant Pathology 1993; 29 (1-2): 147- 8.
(42) Nasr-Esfahani M., Mortazavi A. Comparative susceptibility of commercial cultivars and wild clones of potato to Fusarium dry rot. Iranian Journal of Plant Pathology 2004; 40 (3-4): 291- 311.
(43) Platt HW. Cultivar response to Fusarium storage rot as effected by two methods of seed origin propagation: Clonal selection and in vitro culture. American Journal of Potato Research 1992; 69 (3): 179- 86.
(44) Huaman Z., Tivoli B., Lindo L. Screening for resistance to Fusarium dry rot in progenies of cultivars of S. tuberosum. American Journal of Potato Research 1989; 66 (6): 357- 64.
(45) Sharifi K., Zare R., Zamani Zade H., Arjmandian A. Fusarium species causing dry rot of potatoes in Ardabil, Tehran and Hamedan provinces. Plant pests and diseases 2008; 76 (2): 93- 113.
(46) Sharifi K. Evaluation of potato commercial cultivars and hopeful clones reaction to Fusarium species, the causal agent of dry rot of potato tubers and seeds. Tehran: Iranian Institute of Plant Protection Press; 2011.